Advantages and Disadvantages
Not having many natural teeth or the prospect of losing all the teeth over time can dampen your smile, and appearance, and joy of living a full life. The revolutionary and popular All-on-4® dental implants teeth replacement system can help you smile again and give back the confidence to get on with life.
To attain all its benefits and see if it’s a suitable treatment option for your specific dental issues, you need to know the best features and drawbacks of the All-on-4® dental implants system.
The Remarkable Benefits of All-on-4® Dental Implants
Studies and patient testimonials show that patients have real-life experience of enjoying the benefits of All-on-4® dental implants. People have regained their confidence, smile, and oral health by replacing missing teeth with All-on-4®.
The implants have become popular with patients over time because the All-on-4® implant system replaces the whole set of teeth in a mouth with just 4 dental implants – through only one surgery.
Therefore, it’s now possible to replace all your teeth on the same day you have your procedure for All-on-4® implantation. Moreover, as the treatment costs less than other replacement options, more people are choosing to get back their smile with the affordable and highly effective All-on-4® dental implants. Here are some remarkable advantages of the innovative All-on-4®:
- Uses only 4 implants and restores the whole smile
- You get a full set of new teeth in just one sitting
- Only one surgery needed for All-on-4®
- As All-on-4® implants are placed and secured deep in the jawbone, they don’t loosen or shift
- Usually bone grafting is not required
- All-on-4® dental implants cost less than other teeth replacement alternatives
Disadvantages of All-on-4® Dental Implants
While the innovative All-on-4® dental implants suit many people, they may not be the most appropriate treatment method for your dental condition. The following are some of the reasons why your dentist may NOT recommend All-on-4® dental implants:
- You will not be in a position to test the new teeth for their comfort, appearance, or bite when all your teeth are replaced on the SAME day.
- The molar areas of your mouth have the strongest bite force. However, All-on-4® dental implants cannot be placed in such regions of the mouth.
- The All-on-4® implant procedure requires that the patient have a high level of bone in order to hold and secure the implants for the long-term.
Therefore, before opting for the All-on-4® dental implant system, it is vital that you understand the pros and cons of the procedure. And only a trained and experienced dentist is in a position to recommend if the All-on-4® is the ideal method to replace your missing teeth after evaluating your complete dental health.
At the All on 4 Dental Implant Center in Dallas Fort Worth, Prosthodontist Dr. Darian Kaar is perfectly trained to give you such an advice. To know if the All-on-4® is the right teeth replacement solution for you, please call our dental office at 214-989-7431 for a dental consultation.
A Board-certified Prosthodontist, Dr. Darian Kaar has completed many “teeth in a day” All-on-4® procedures. Highly-reputed and experienced, Dr. Kaar’s impeccable credentials will help you attain a confident and healthy smile in no time.
**OAC (620 score or higher)
*Cash Payment Discount
*** Cannot be combined with any other offers or insurance.